Canis Synergy’s topical CBG product may benefit pets and their humans with certain skin conditions as well as joint discomfort and pain. CBG is a cannabinoid that comes from the same plant as CBD. However, its amazing anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, & anti-fungal properties make it a great topical solution. Our ingredients are simple, safe, effective & include, 100% Organic CBG, Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Calendula, Bees Wax, & Coconut Oil.
Canis Synergy CBG Topical is now available for your pet! Are you considering CBG Topicals as an alternative treatment for your dog or cat? You’re not alone. We get hundreds of visitors each day looking for more information about CBxG Topicals. Often they ask us many questions, such as the following:
- Is CBG Topical right for my pet?
- What dosage CBG is right for my animal?
- Is CBG an effective form of pain management for dogs and cats?
- How can a CBG topical help my pet?
- Is CBG antibacterial and antifungal?
- Does CBG have anti-inflammatory or pain management benefits?
- What are the differences between CBD and CBG?
- Is CBG safe for pets?
It’s quite common for pet owners to have questions before pursuing any form of new treament on their animal. We encourage you to contact us so that we can respond to these questions along with any others before making a purchase decision on a CBG product for your animal. We are available to answer pet owner questions anytime through our online chat so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our CBG Topical.
View our COA – Certificate of Analysis